My Staff Twinkles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Staff Twinkles

Forum for the Feenix guild My Staff Twinkles

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raid Times, Loot Rules, and Minimum Bid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Watpuppy
Admin

Raid Times, Loot Rules, and Minimum Bid Empty
PostSubject: Raid Times, Loot Rules, and Minimum Bid   Raid Times, Loot Rules, and Minimum Bid EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:56 pm

Raid Times:
Sunday 8:00 pm EST(2:00 am server)
Monday 8:00 pm EST(2:00 am server)
Wednesday 8:00 pm EST(2:00 am server)

Loot Rules:
Silent Auction DKP bidding. Everyone bids to the master looter.
The item is given to the highest bidder for the price of the second highest bidder.
If the top bid is a tie between two or more players, the two players roll off for the item paying the tying bid price in DKP.
If there is only one player who bids, that player gets the item for the minimum bid of the respective raid.
If two of the same item drop, the top two highest bidders win for the bid of the second highest bidder.

Examples:
If two or more players bid on an item and one player bids highest at 150 DKP and one player bids second highest at 140 DKP, the player who bid 150 DKP wins the item for 140 DKP.
If two or more players bid highest on an item at 150 DKP, they will all roll for who wins the item for 150 DKP.
If one player bids 150 DKP for an item in Molten Core and that player is the only one to bid, that player wins the item for 10 DKP, which is the minimum for Molten Core. (minimum bids listed below)
If two of the same item drop and the highest bidder bids 150 DKP and the second highest bidder bids 140 DKP, both players win one of the items for 140 DKP.

YOU MAY NOT USE THE DKP EARNED FROM THE CURRENT RAID YOU ARE IN. YOU MAY ONLY USE THE DKP THAT IS LISTED ON THE GOOGLE DOCUMENT.

Minimum bid (same as DKP earned per boss):
Molten Core-MC: 10 DKP
Onyxia-Ony: 20 DKP
Blackwing Lair-BWL: 20 DKP
The Temple of Ahn'Qiraji-AQ40: 25 DKP
Naxxramus-Naxx: 30 DKP

Loot priority:
Members have priority over trials and socials on all loot, whether it is main-spec or off-spec.
Trials have priority over socials on all loot, whether it is main-spec or off-spec.
Alts approved to raid in a specific raid have lowest priority on all loot, whether it is main-spec or off-spec.
Back to top Go down
https://mystafftwinkles.board-directory.net

Raid Times, Loot Rules, and Minimum Bid
Page 1 of 1